1. The World Organisation for Animal Health, hereinafter referred to as OIE, and the International Egg Commission (incorporating “Egg Processors International”), hereinafter referred to as IEC, will keep the other party informed of its activities which may be of mutual interest.
2. The IEC represents producers of eggs and egg products internationally in both developed and developing countries. The IEC will provide the OIE with information, considered comment and feedback in relation to the practical application and adoption of OIE proposals.
3. The two organisations will endeavour to cooperate through both formal and informal consultations on issues of common interest, in particular on issues listed below.
4. Each organisation will invite the other party to participate as observer in its meeting where matters of mutual interest may arise and make the reports of these meetings available.
5. The OIE and IEC will exchange their catalogue of available publications to enable both organisations to request publications on activities related to their work. OIE and IEC will exchange free copies of documents and publications on subjects of mutual interest. Both organisations will benefit from the concessionary rates applied to their affiliated members or organisations for further orders of publications.
Director General of the International Egg Commission (IEC)
World Organisation of Animal Health (OIE)