As per the EU’s General Conditions for Pillar Assessed Grant or Delegation Agreements (PAGoDA), the table below provides a complete overview of all active Contribution Agreements signed between the OIE and the European Union (EU) in support to OIE programmes, projects and activities. This table also details each of the procurement contracts, grants and sub-grants that the OIE has signed with third parties for the implementation of activities with funding by the EU.
The following information is listed below:
- the EU reference number of the project,
- the title of the contract / project,
- the date of signature of the contribution agreement, contract, grant or sub-grant,
- the procedure that was used in the selection process of the award of the contract, grant or sub-grant,
- the name of the contractor or grant beneficiary,
- the location of the contractor or grant beneficiary,
- the total EU contribution in euros.