- FAo/OIE Publications
- CALL FOR POSTERS
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- CONTACT US
Qualitative risk assessment of the spread of foot and mouth disease by international trade in deboned beef, Technical Series Vol. 11
Author(s) : D.J. Paton, M. Sinclair & R. Rodríguez; Ed. 2011
Deboning beef is one of the main measures taken to mitigate the risk of the spread of foot and mouth disease. This timely publication provides a detailed and comprehensive guide to all aspects of this trade.
Foot and mouth disease: facing the new dilemmas Scientific and Technical Review 21 (3)
Author(s) : G.R. Thomson; Ed.: 2002
This authoritative new international manual brings together 42 contributions by eminent international authorities on the major questions of what can be done in the future to handle this highly contagious virus infection more effectively... AASV.
- Terrestrial Animal Health Code 2011-Chap.3.1 (Veterinary services)
- Terrestrial Animal Health Code 2011-Chap.8.5 (Foot and mouth disease)
- Manual for Terrestrial Animals 2011-Chap.2.1.5 (Foot and mouth disease)
- The Progressive Control Pathway for FMD control (PCP-FMD) Principles, Stage Descriptions and Standards
- The Global Foot and Mouth Disease Control Strategy