The OIE Documentation Centre was created in the early 1990s with the view to gathering together OIE and external publications and working documents in order to make them more readily available to all OIE staff, as well as to Delegates and the visitors to the headquarters of the Organisation, in Paris.
Veterinary Medicine – Animal Health – Animal Welfare – Veterinary Services – Control Programs – Epidemiology – Virology – Animal Production – Statistics – International Trade – Veterinary Legislation – Veterinary History
- External periodicals, books and reports
- All the monographs published by the OIE
- All OIE periodical publications, including: Reports published in the OIE Bulletin since its creation (1927) and articles from the Scientific and Technical Review since its creation (1981)
- OIE Animal Health Standards
- Technical Items presented to the International Committee
- General Sessions Reports, including Resolutions and recommendations adopted by Regional Commissions and the International Committee since 1924
- Reports from the various Specialist Commissions, Working Groups and Ad hoc Groups
- Conference Proceedings, Seminars, Workshops, Consultations, Training Courses, Missions and Meetings officially or unofficially organised by the OIE or together with other Organisations
- Documents from Regional Representations.
The Documentary Portal is the institutional open archive and heritage base of publications, communications and work produced by the OIE, its Commissions and Groups, its staff and experts. It aims to permanently reference and archive this work, promote open access and thus increase its dissemination to contribute to the scientific and technical influence of the organization and its network.
More than 10,000 documents are listed, 70% of which are accessible in full text in the three official languages of the OIE.
N.B. We are unfortunately facing competing priorities and had to suspend temporarily the realization and dissemination of “Watches”.
Reference and bibliographic services and archives searches